Job Title: Supervisor of Office Administration
Reports To: Plant Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Exempt
The Supervisor of Office Administration will supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments throughout the site.
A great Office Administration Supervisor has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
We are searching for a perceptive, creative Office Administration Supervisor to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. The administrative manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members; develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures; and generally ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently.
To succeed as an Office Admionistration Supervisor, you should be focused on attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs. You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Provide standard clerical duties as assigned, including faxing, copying, mailing, and communicating with clients
- Organize meeting schedules for various departments
- Respond to incoming communications, such as phone calls and emails
- Provide assistance in filtering and forwarding communications to proper individuals and departments
- Create written and typed reports, including memos and business letters
- Help organize small to large scale events and provide ongoing assistance during events
- Assist in handling of administrative human resources activities, including payroll and personnel databases
- Maintain and order necessary office equipment and supplies, as needed
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience is preferred, and/or at least 3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, performing clerical work.
- Advanced knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite and moderm phone systems
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to use office equipment, such as fax machines and copiers
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain organizational methods that others can follow
- Highly dependable and trustworthy
- Extremely effective communication skills with a talent for operating across different levels of an organization
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
- Willing and able to travel up to 20%
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
Up to 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on operational needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace