• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Ability to work from home if necessary
•Communication – Must be able to listen to others, process information, and communicate effectively.
• Adaptability – Ability to adjust to circumstances and think creatively.
• Task Management – Ability to work efficiently and competently.
• Customer Focus – Genuinely cares whether the customers are satisfied and truly wants to create the best possible experience for them.
• Detail Oriented – Achieves thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
• Critical Thinking – Ability to see an issue and use objective analysis and evaluation in order to form a judgment.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required, business degree preferred
• One year of customer service experience required
• One year of general office and/or related experience and/or training preferred
• Or equivalent combination of education and experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
• May need to be able to work from home for an extended period of time.