Senior Manager of Business Process
Location: Remote/ Tallahassee, FL
The Senior Business Process Manager will be responsible for leading and working with key stakeholders to identify, evaluate and oversee various continuous improvement initiatives within the legal department and across the organization. This includes business case creation, current state process mapping, gap analysis & opportunity identification, and future state solution design & implementation. This candidate will lead and oversee a team focused on process improvement projects that range from incremental improvements of existing processes to full-scale process review & redesign opportunities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and coordinates Operational Excellence initiatives within business areas across multiple departments
- Supports development of business case analyses for various process improvement initiatives; presents benefits & risks to senior leadership to ensure project sponsorship & alignment.
- Collaborates with all necessary stakeholders to document current state business processes; recommends and gains alignment on most efficient processes through future state mapping exercises.
- Leads stakeholder analysis throughout project life cycle; adjusts or modifies implementation plans as needed to meet the needs of various stakeholder groups.
- Synthesize with third party vendors, management, and internal teams to develop strategies.
- Ensures proper scheduling of required task and work to be performed in alignment with departmental needs.
- Develop and establish efficient relationships across organization.
- Actively seeks & recommends opportunities to scale processes, resources, and technology/tools across sales and sales operations.
- Proactively ensures business process gaps or other risks are effectively identified and mitigated, escalates information, and recommends issue resolution as appropriate.
- Foster use of proven root cause analysis and DMAIC methodology to drive continuous improvement and problem-solving efforts.
- Actively mentor and provide guidance and direction to support development of team peers, using proven methodologies and tools (Benchmarking, SMART Goals, etc.).
- Lead development of tools, systems, and processes focused on repeatable results.
- Coaches and mentors a team of likeminded individuals towards common goals across the team.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate should have had a successful career showing consistent career progression into roles of increasing responsibility, complexity, and scale
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field and/or equivalent work proven experience managing projects and teams
- Experience leading a team of substantial size and responsibility with a track record of introducing innovation and best practices into a complex organization
- Experience improving performance and service metrics, and significantly reducing expenses
- Minimum experience of 5 years in project management, leading broad teams of 5-15 resources
- 5+ years' experience working in Strategy, Process Improvement, or Leadership
- Experience utilizing project management and problem-solving methodology
- Experience managing 3rd party partnerships
- Experience presenting and articulating information to executive level leadership
- A strong focus on metrics, data, and financial results
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral. A high energy, proactive, dynamic and committed leader who instills passion in both internal and external audiences
- Plan and drive performance management sustainment initiatives
- Manage and develop Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to develop cross functional relationships between multiple internal and external business units
- Proficient in project scheduling and managing timelines
- Able to quickly learn new information and processes
- Must be results oriented
- Pro-active and innovative problem-solving skills are a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites, data analytics software, ERP systems, QMS,
- Candidates must be able to talk and hear conversational levels. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Either with or without reasonable accommodation, must be able to sit, stand, stoop, kneel, use hands and finger to operate equipment including computers.
- Must be able to work in office and field environments in all types of weather.
- Must be able to work seated or standing, as appropriate, at desk and counter height positions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.