Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful relationships with them.
We are looking for a Trader to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for for executing stock and mutual fund orders received from financial representatives. The traders work directly with the financial representatives for accuracy and completeness of order execution and are also responsible for various other market research, reports, and administrative duties.
In this position, you can work from any one of the following home office location(s):
- Cadaret Grant - Syracuse, NY
- CUSO Financial - San Diego, CA
Our offices throughout the country are the most effective environment for us to support and partner with financial professionals. At the same time, the health and safety of our team is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Task Force actively monitors and tracks the ongoing status in each of our office locations, ensuring consistency with CDC guidelines and providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.
Duties and Responsibilites
- Be apprised of current market and economic conditions.
- Facilitate execution of orders called into the trading desk for equities, options and mutual funds.
- Responsible for trade approvals for equities, options and mutual funds.
- Assist with preparation and review of daily reports for the VP, Trading.
- Comprising daily trade blotters.
- Work on assigned projects from the VP Trading Manager, AVP Trading and VP Fixed Income Trader including excel macro projects and access database work. These projects should assist in creating efficiencies within throughout the department.
- Process selection of equity trades for daily time and sales review.
- Track and report department cancel rebills and errors.
- Assist with maintaining an accurate and up to date Pershing statement and confirm system (DXR).
- Update department procedures when applicable.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the AVP, Trading or VP, Trading.
Qualifications and Skills
- FINRA Series 7 required within 120 days of hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- Previous industry related experience desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail, being able to identify anomalies.
- Ability to manage time effectively including prioritizing daily work.
- Proficiency with Excel.
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc., and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial institutions with nearly $100 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
It’s time for the next step in your career. Apply now