Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful relationships with them.
We are looking for a Financial Services Processor / Cashiering Specialist to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the proper, efficient, and compliant handing of all incoming brokerage account deposit funding. You will work directly with registered financial professionals and staff, as well as other internal departments of the firm. Successful candidates are able to roll up their sleeves to be a team player with a positive, upbeat demeanor.
In this position, you can work from any one of the following home office locations:
- NEXT Financial – Houston, TX
- Cadaret Grant – Syracuse, NY
- CUSO Financial – San Diego, CA
Our offices throughout the country are the most effective environment for us to support and partner with financial professionals. At the same time, the health and safety of our team is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Task Force actively monitors and tracks the ongoing status in each of our office locations, ensuring consistency with CDC guidelines and providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate movement of funds into and out of customer accounts while maintaining regulatory compliance
- Answering inquiries from financial professionals, assistants, and colleagues
- Researching and responding to notifications
- Reviewing and transmitting various forms, including data entry
- Handling check deposits, funds disbursements, check or redemption requests
- Processing wire requests
- Reviewing requests for completeness and following up if additional information is required
- Receive, research, and respond to inquiries from financial professionals with a high level of attention to detail and service
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of financial services / securities operations experience
- Working knowledge of pertinent regulations around client account information and funds movement
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer software skills
- Ability to adapt and work well within a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task on a variety of projects
- Preferred: Strong knowledge of cashiering and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations and protocols
- Preferred: Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc., and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial institutions with nearly $100 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
It’s time for the next step in your career. Apply now.