Under the direction of, and reporting to the Pouching Manager, the Pouching Material Handler is responsible for coordinating the pouching area storage and warehouse.
1. Prepare finished goods for shipment, including wrappig pallets and processing outbound freight.
2. Perform material handling tasks; picking, staging, and ensuring accurate cycle counts.
3. Receive, inspect, and label incoming raw materials for pouching process.
4. Count, weigh, or measure incoming and outgoing materials and compare against the purchase order.
5. Coordinate loading/unloading of trucks and manage movement/storage of product in the warehouse.
6. Staging of materials on production lines for all three shifts.
7. Physical inventory of return to stock goods, inventory adjustments as needed.
8. Plan for future storage needs.
9. Deliver all small parcel shipments, maintain stock of parcel shipment supplies.
10. Communicate with sales and distribution teams.
11. Support all safety and continuous improvement initiatives.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.