Trump Winery is looking for a professional, energetic, enthusiastic, results-driven Wine Club Coordinator to join the Marketing team in driving the growth of the wine club, tasting room and direct sales businesses of Trump Winery. This individual will serve as a concierge for our Wine Club members and assist with marketing and customer service. We provide competitive pay with benefits including great, affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance (covering 80% of employee premium and 40% dependent), PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year with a company match up to 6%, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more. This position is full time, reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing. Typical schedule Thursday-Monday 9am-5pm, requires availability on weekends as well as holidays.
Position: Wine Club Coordinator
Hours: 9AM to 5PM, Thursday through Monday, requires availability on weekends as well as holidays.
Location: Trump Winery - 20 Minutes South of Downtown Charlottesville
Benefits: Great, affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance (covering 80% of employee premium and 40% dependent), PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year with a company match up to 6%, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to develop and implement strategies to drive awareness of Wine Club and increase memberships, both online and in our Tasting Room
- Responsible for selling, growing, and maintaining the membership of club members by developing membership benefits and loyalty programs and minimizing cancellations
- Interface with Wine Club members digitally, via email, quarterly club communications, and in person in the Tasting Room and at Wine Club events
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails and respond in a timely, courteous, and professional manner
- Perform daily operations related to the Club: new member registration, data entry, welcome emails, mailings, order processing, billing, cancellation requests, etc.
- Maintain CRM database, ensuring all member records are up-to-date and accurate
- Providing tools and training to all front of house staff to successfully sell Wine Club memberships and increase retention of existing members
- Assist with customer service as needed including but not limited to placement of orders, scheduling group reservations, and responding to customer emails
- Assist with marketing efforts to include: wine club collateral and club newsletters
- Process redirect, recall, and call tag requests with shipping partner as needed
- Work with shipping partner and Fulfillment team on resolving shipping claims
- Resolve returned club shipments, including follow-up with customer and system updates
- Assist with quarterly pick-up weekends and events
- Deliver exceptional service that is synonymous with the Trump brand
- Hold regular training sessions for staff on Wine Club operations and updates
- Manage all logistics and coordination with Fulfillment team for Wine Club shipments, including assisting with the packing and labeling of club orders
- Assist Tasting Room staff in their duties when needed, including but not limited to conducting tastings, completing sales, and taking food orders
- Other administrative tasks including reporting and budget forecasting
- A minimum of two years direct-to-consumer sales or membership sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Proven success managing consumer database, email and mailing lists
- Strong computer skills, notably Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and experience in sales/CRM/POS system; experience with e-marketing software or graphic design a plus
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 80% employee and 40% dependent paid medical premium with only a $1000 deductible
- 80% employee and 40% dependent paid dental premium
- 80% employee and 40% dependent paid vision premium
- vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Monthly wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).