· Excellent strategic decision-making and problem-solving skills
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time-management skills
· Strong research and analytic skills
· Strong synthesis skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong creativity and original idea development skills
· Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
· Ability to work well independently and collaboratively
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and related technology communication platforms
· Ethical, practices good judgment
· Critical thinking
· Attention to detail
· Customer focus
Education and Experience:
· Master’s degree or equivalent in counseling, human services, or other related fields.
· Two years’ related experience and/or training preferred.
· Familiarity with graduate-level counseling and counseling regulatory standards.
· Or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Access, and Excel.
· Working knowledge of the internet, company databases, and simple query reports such as mailing labels.
· National Certified Counselor preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Work Environment: Hybrid—Telecommuting and on campus at the NBCC office
· Ability to work (sit or stand) at a desk throughout the workday
· Ability to look at computer screen throughout the workday
· Ability to lift up to 10 pounds