Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful relationships with them.
We are looking for a Head of Recruiting to join our organization. This position will involve full management of the entire recruitment cycle from lead generation to close for the managed services for the Atria Wealth Solutions companies.
In this position, you can work from any one of the following home office locations:
- Fully Remote (USA)
- Cadaret Grant – Syracuse, NY
- CUSO Financial Services – San Diego, CA
- NEXT Financial – Houston, TX
- SCF Securities – Fresno, CA
- Western International – Pasadena, CA
Our offices throughout the country are the most effective environment for us to support and partner with financial professionals. At the same time, the health and safety of our team is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Task Force actively monitors and tracks he ongoing status in each of our office locations, ensuring consistency with CDC guidelines and providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.
Duties and responsibilities
- Directs/executes approved strategy decisions and contributes to strategy creation for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction to continually improve the capability and results for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs, establishes, and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure departmental results for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibilities
- Working with Chief Growth Officer to establish recruiting goals for the VP/Recruiting executives.
- Interviewing and hiring new members of the business development team.
- Experienced in the design and implementation of a recruitment plan, which capitalizes on the existing strengths of the organization, maximizes market opportunities, minimizes threats to success and creates scenarios for competitive advantages.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business trends to identify opportunities for change in current processes and procedures.
- Ensures the identification of prospective advisers with good reward/risk ratios for profitability to minimize risk to enterprise and its groups.
- Establishes standards for recruitment and acquisition of talent to significantly grow the number of financial planners.
- Works with sales leaders and key stake holders in various channels to fulfill recruiting objectives.
- Directs, develops, and maintains relationships with 3rd party financial services recruiting firms.
- The position will involve full management of the entire recruitment cycle from lead generation to close.
- Extensive phone communication with members of the broker-dealer community
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years of progressive experience in private client services, insurance, or investments, with a combination of financial advisory, branch manager, broker/dealer, recruiting and leadership experience on a national level
- 3+ years of senior management and strategy experience with proven performance record
- Consultative skills are necessary
- Commitment to follow-up and follow-through
- Well-organized, strong time management skills
- Series 7 & 24
- Demonstrated ability to create a recruiting vision/plan, implement the plan and drive results
- Demonstrated experience in developing strategic initiatives and plans which have benefited a company’s top and bottom lines
- Ability to create and effectively manage administrative budgets and develop business performance measures to evaluate productivity
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc., and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial institutions with nearly $100 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
It’s time for the next step in your career. Apply now.