Trump Winery, named one of the “Best places to work in Charlottesville” has an immediate opening for a full-time Warehouse Associate. The successful candidates will be able to work independently as well as on a team, adhere to tight deadlines for shipping and receiving orders on a daily basis, and provide general labor and support for to warehouse staff. The typical schedule would be Monday through Friday 9am-5pm with required weekend availability during critical times. We provide a fun atmosphere with an opportunity to grow along with competitive pay and benefits.
Title: Warehouse Associate [Full-Time]
Location: Trump Winery, 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Schedule: 9AM to 5PM; weekend availability required
Benefits: Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year with company match up to 6%, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more
- Variety of warehouse operations including but not limited to receive inventory, movement of material, restock packaging materials, merchandise, and supplies, load and unload merchandise, operate equipment such as a pallet jack, company vehicle, and forklift
- Fulfill customer orders accurately and timely by picking orders from stored merchandise, selecting specified items, boxing, labeling, and shipping
- Pick, load, and move merchandise manually from one location to another on property
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment
- Assist with inventory counts
- Additional duties as assigned by the Warehouse and Fulfillment Supervisor
- Use a computer terminal to perform basic functions of the job
- Good communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to stand for 8 hours/day, push, pull, carry, and lift up to 70 pounds; frequently bends over, kneels, twists, reaches over head, climbs stairs, ladders
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Flexible availability to include weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Basic Math skills are required
- Ability to problem solve, reason, and "think outside the box"
- Ability to regularly use close, distant, color, and peripheral vision as well as depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Preferred - Knowledge of computing skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”.
- Competitive pay
- Fantastic benefits including paying 80% of medical and dental premiums
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k with company match up to 6%
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise and hotels
- Training opportunities
- 2 paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).