Under the direction of, and reporting to the Material and Distribution Manager, the Flow/Material Hybrid Handler is responsible for the day-to-day responsibilities of distributing materials and supplies in all aspects of manufacturing. also, assisting with recieving/loading and warehousing.
1. Perform timely sequencing and removal of raw materials, work in process, scrap and finished good in conjuction with the production schedule to all work centers.
2. Perform delivery, removal and maintenance of supplies, recyclables or waste at all work centers and common areas within manufacturing.
3. Store materials in designated locations based on material flow strategies.
4. Work with Material Handler and Machine Operators for corrections on shortages or inventory discrepencies.
5. Sequence & stage raw materials and work in process materials in all of the manufacturing areas in a timely manner.
6. Perform basic truck and trailer loading throughout the plant.
7. Perform safety inspectionson on forklifts as required.
8. Use radio frequency scanning devices for inventory movements.
9. Pick & package new orders and ship direct from finished goods inventory.
10. Inspect, recieve, & label raw materials while confirming purchase order receipts.
11. Warehouse recieved raw materials based on F.I.F.O. strategies.
12. Assist with weekly, monthly, and yearly inventory of work in process, raw materials, and finished goods.
13. Act as the primary contact for manufacturing when additonal material is needed due to reject or scrap.
14. Perform general housekeeping to maintain a neat and organized warehouse.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.