As a leading manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies and equipment for healthcare simulation and education, Pocket Nurse provides solutions and services that create hands-on learning experiences for the next generation of healthcare professionals. Our small business philosophy is, 'Use your best judgement every day.' Not only do we give team members the guidance and tools to succeed, we give them autonomy to do their best for the company to succeed. This privately held company has been in business since 1992 and is experiencing strong growth year after year.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible to support sales activities focused on growing revenue from existing and new customers who can benefit from our product offerings. This role will assist a sales territory to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. If you enjoy customer service, sales, growth, and making a difference in the healthcare industry, this is the right opportunity for you.
The focus of this position is working with and through others, building and maintaining positive and collaborative relationships, and working thoroughly and accurately within established guidelines. This role needs an effective communicator to stimulate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. Correct handling of details is necessary to achieve goals consistently and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities and other duties as assigned:
- Participates in territory outbound customer call initiatives to discover potential customer needs and address how our product solutions can help meet those needs.
- Responds to customers' needs on product questions and availability.
- Follows up on quote requests to update and close existing opportunities.
- Performs outreach calls to low- or no-spend customer accounts.
- Evaluates incoming orders to find opportunities for cross/attachment selling.
- Coordinates virtual appointments/account reviews for key customers with team members to grow category sales.
- Assists in finding, validating, and organizing sales leads within a territory.
- Researches competitor activity, industry trends and current products and provides the Regional Territory Manager with product and service recommendations for review.
- Generates reports and provides the Sales team with data to effectively increase territory sales.
- Utilizes HubSpot software to maintain customer information.
- Maintains confidentiality of all records, products, demographic information or any information that is specific the planning, development and operation of Pocket Nurse.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum Associate degree in Business, Communications, or a related program and related experience in a corporate or internship environment or the equivalent of a combination of 4 years of education and experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service skills with an understanding of sales principles to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- Highly motivated self-starter with critical thinking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with ERP systems, Internet, and Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive wages and quarterly and annual bonus opportunities.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage options.
- 401(k) with generous company contributions.
- Paid time off, personal time, paid holidays, and flexible/remote hybrid work schedules.
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance.
- Voluntary life, accident, critical illness, and long-term disability insurance.
- Company-wide cookouts, potlucks, and work-day events.
- On-site fitness center, free parking, and dog-friendly.
- Opportunities for career enhancements through training and educational programs.
- The opportunity to make a difference in the ever-growing healthcare field.
Physical and Cognitive Demands:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit; talk; hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; lift and/or move weight up to 15 pounds. No employee is authorized to lift weight over 50 pounds without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision.
This role requires the individual to be able to understand, remember, apply and/or communicate moderately complex information and problems, opposing points of view on moderately complex issues, and collaborate and negotiate on alternative solutions; organize and prioritize thoughts, ideas, and own work schedule; apply common sense, analyze and make decisions which have moderate impact on immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit; express written and spoken word for internal and external communications and compose materials such as detailed reports, forms, letters, manuals, presentations and communicate information; add, subtract, multiple and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; compute rate, ratio, and percent; draw and interpret bar graphs and compute, analyze, and interpret statistical data for reporting purposes and/or to develop forecasts.
Pocket Nurse is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. Information is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check).