CHC is seeking a Registered Dietitian to work with patients at the Scott County Women Infant and Children WIC Program based in our Davenport, Iowa clinic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Functions as the competent professional authority for determination of program eligibility and certification; assessment of individual anthropometric, biochemical, health, and dietary data
- Certifies or denies participation in program based on nutrition risk
- Collects, documents, and maintains wichealth.org client participation for on-line nutrition education
- Schedules and reschedules clinic appointments
- Counsels and educates clients on healthy eating and therapeutic diet strategies
- Constructs lesson plans for nutrition education classes and educational materials needed
Check Out These Perks!
-Healthy work/life balance; Monday thru Friday from 8am-5pm
-Affordable medical, dental, vision insurance
-Competitive compensation with bonus opportunities
-FREE prescription medication for employees and family members
-PTO, Paid Holidays, Birthday Holiday
-Employer paid life and disability insurance
-YMCA Discount Program and FREE Chiropractic services
-Retirement plan with Employer matching after one year
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Food & Nutrition, Dietetics, Community Nutrition, or related field, and completion of a dietetic internship.
Licensure: Registered Dietitian
Experience: Must have completed the minimum undergraduate requirements as outlined by the Council on Education Preparation of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics; completion of a dietetic internship
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am and 6pm