(Remote) Professional Fee Coder - $28-$32/hr.
Location: Remote, work from home!
We are currently looking for a (Remote) Professional Fee Coder to work with our premier client coding multiple specialties.
The (Remote) Professional Fee Coder will perform quality reviews to ensuring compliance with coding guidelines and policies for complete, accurate, and consistent coding. eCatalyst Healthcare Solution’s client-focused approach stems from our comitment to be responsive to client requests while delivering quality services.
The (Remote) Professional Fee Coder will review ICD-10, CPT, APC, CPT Modifiers, and E&M assignments, while maintaining a 95% or better overall accuracy rate. Other deliverables will depend on the client and their expectations.
· Reviews physician documentation for coding appropriateness and accuracy in accordance with coding guidelines.
· Utilizes an electronic medical record (EMR) and computer-assisted coding (CAC) software or an encoder, depending on the client.
· Complies with eCatalyst Healthcare’s coding practices to meet corporate compliance guidelines and to ensure appropriate and effective reimbursement with client’s financial services, medical staff, and other departments.
· Reviews and analyzes medical records for accurate code selection.
· Maintains query communication with providers to ensure timely notification of identified documentation issues that may impact revenue or compliance.
· Assists with the interpretation of codes and other information requested for accurate billing and reimbursement.