Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful relationships with them.
We are looking for an Account Service Representative to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for data entry and verification, scanning, answering phones, entering starts and closed accounts in our managed account systems, as well as training and creation of financial advisors and clients on Black Diamond and Envestnet/Contour technology platforms.
In this position, you will work from the following home office location:
- Cadaret Grant - Syracuse, NY
Our offices throughout the country are the most effective environment for us to support and partner with financial professionals. At the same time, the health and safety of our team is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Task Force actively monitors and tracks the ongoing status in each of our office locations, ensuring consistency with CDC guidelines and providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing service to financial professionals in the Advisory Services / Managed Accounts department.
- Reviewing daily starts spreadsheet and starting accounts.
- Reviewing closed accounts spreadsheet and closing accounts from reconciliation.
- Maintain change management of accounts on the platform (account name changes, advisor name changes, closed accounts, journaled accounts, etc.).
- Maintain client fee changes and asset tags (supervised, unsupervised, discretion, tradable, etc.)
- Validating system data for accuracy, including but not limited to the tax status, portfolio names, registration, advisor tags, branch levels, fee schedules, reporting templates.
- Perform all procedures surrounding the new account fee billing process.
- Calculate and process management fee refunds.
- Assisting in quarterly report verification process.
- Ensure proper posting and generation of quarterly reports.
- Creation of platform users including advisors, assistants and clients.
- Perform control procedures to ensure the accuracy of the information in our system.
- Document imaging.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Previous financial services industry experience preferred.
- Series 7 preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or finance preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc., and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial institutions with nearly $100 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
It’s time for the next step in your career. Apply now.