At Valor Global, it’s our people who define us and make us who we are. Through our people, we deliver extraordinary customer experience for companies across the globe. We are relentlessly committed to the success and growth of our people. We carry out this commitment through a set of programs focused on helping you achieve your dreams. Our philosophy is that everyone deserves a path to their highest potential, while assisting others in realizing their dreams that will ultimately improve life for everyone. As a result, much of our team chooses to stay and grow their career as part of the Valor family.
About The Role:
By utilizing knowledge databases and best practices in the areas of reporting, logging, tracking, resolving and reporting of IT problem and Work Requests, the Help Desk will continually incorporate lessons learned, best practices, and technical solutions to improve service delivery and technical performance.
- Provide Level 1 Help Desk support over the phone. Level 1 is defined as any call which is resolved without generating a transitioned/escalated case.
- Connect to CUSTOMER phone system for call transfers while providing Helpdesk support.
- Connect to CUSTOMER IT Service Management systems while providing Helpdesk support.
- Provide information, guidance, and escalation of requests to CUSTOMER’s internal customers over the phone.
- Document and track all caller/customer contact via telephone into the District’s Service Now CSM platform
- Transfer IT requests to the IT Helpdesk as deemed necessary.
(Non-Technical) CUSTOMER Service Desk hours are Monday – Saturday from 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. local time. Occasional Sunday support may be needed during times of high demand.
Help Desk services are the activities required to coordinate and respond to incidents and service requests made by CUSTOMER end-users and technical staff. The Help Desk shall act as the single-point-of-contact for resolution and escalation of all incidents and service requests related to all CUSTOMER technical and non-technical requests.
The non-technical skills are to answer basic questions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of computers and user-level troubleshooting capabilities
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must provide own computer (requirements discussed in interview, prior to position offer)
THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BUT YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN Arizona, Texas or North Carolina.
Hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of our background and drug screening process.**
Valor Global will consider employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Valor strictly adheres to ethical standards for selling by telephone.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace