Executive Assistant to the CEO
Location: Tallahassee, FL
The Executive Assistant provides executive, administrative, and development support and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. This role will be responsible for organizing and coordinating executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Executive Support
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO's behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Leadership Team and Management.
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with stakeholders, board staff and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Conducts research as directed to identify and evaluate current needs and assembles materials needed for the proposals.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals and presentations; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication.
- Supports CEO regarding external commitments, committees and other groups
Additional Liaison Responsibilities:
- Assists with arranging additional activities, such as lunches/receptions, arranging hotel accommodations for internal and external visitors; processing travel reimbursement requests; and compiling, assembling, and distributing meeting materials.
- Organizes and schedules meetings, attending meetings, capturing meeting minutes as required, and represents the CEO in designated meetings as required.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 5-10 years providing support for upper-level management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners.
- Advanced proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint, data management systems knowledge is required. SAP knowledge preferred.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including Executive Staff.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
Working Conditions/Other Data:
- Due to the confidentiality of the work, the functions of this position should be performed in a private office location.
- Infrequent travel.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package is included with this position. This position will work an average of 45 hours per week and will be available 'after hours' if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.