This position provides various types of training to all levels of the Dean organization, including CDL training.
This position will invlove providing training support and resources for the following Dean Operation Sites located on the East side of Michigan: Algonac, Almont, Bay City, Birch Run, Dearborn, Eastpointe, Grand Blanc, Marysville, North Branch, Otisville, Trenton, and Walled Lake. Frequent travel between these locations will be required; there is no set office location for this positon. Company vehicle is provided.
Pay is based on experience, full benefits package provided.
- Must meet all school bus driver requirements, including the ability to obtain a CDL license with School Bus endorsements
- Must possess a good knowledge of school bus rules and regulations, positive attitude and
- Requires willingness to travel to other Dean offices for an extended period as needed for purposes of conducting training.
- A successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, good attendance history, proficiency with computers and basic audio/visual equipment handling, in addition to general office responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.