Job Title: Retail Pick-Up Coordinator
Reports To: Store Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
This position is designed to focus on the ultimate patient experience through elevated patient services. The Retail Pick-up Coordinator will deal directly with patients either by telephone or face to face for the pick-ups and orders. This role will organize the daily operations and workflow of pickup orders to meet patients request in a timely manner, keeping records of all patient interactions and transactions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review and enforce all Trulieve policies and standard operating procedures
• Directly supervise, train, coach, and evaluate a team of two to six individuals responsible for customer service and patient care
• Ensure team’s high service standards are met for online pickup and delivery orders
• Accountable for the overall service delivery and processing of online orders within designated time requirements of submission into POS systems
• Help coordinate breaks for the Pick-up Support Team, process orders during breaktimes to ensure online orders continue to be processed during these times
• Check email for any order communications or issues submitted by the Call Center daily
• Assess and start processing online pickups that were placed the day/night before, so they are ready for the patients by 10 am daily
• Ensure scheduling of pick up team is efficient to maintain all orders within 30 minutes or less
• Work with team to ensure all procedures of the pick-up process are followed per the SOP
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Create an environment of "Patients First" with excellent customer service
• Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Associate’s degree preferred; two years related experiences and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Prior management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus
• Self-starter with a history of pushing for deadline-driven results
• Process improvement and documentation; attention to detail; time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Observant, analytical, inquisitive and attentive
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
• Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a team
• Demonstrates a high level of oral and written communication skills.
• Able to operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices
• Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
• Must possess a valid driving license and a clear driving record
• Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer ? Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.