Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Retail/Customer Support Center
Reports to: Customer Support Center Chat Team Lead
FLSA Status: Regular - Non-Exempt
Location: Clearwater, FL - This is NOT a work-from-home position. You MUST sit at our Clearwater Call Center.
We are a primarily inbound contact center looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist Medical Marijuana Patients within the state of Florida. The Chat Representative's primary responsibility is to answer questions and place orders on behalf of patients who elect to contact the Customer Support Center. The Chat Representative will be trained to provide the highest level of service to the patients in any situation. The Medical Marijuana industry is rapidly growing, and Trulieve is focused on consistently expanding across the country to meet industry needs. This entry-level role is the gateway to many other roles that are created as the company continues to flourish.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide superior customer satisfaction through a variety of platforms.
- Arranging the pick-up/delivery of orders
- Navigate the company's system used to communicate with patients
- Follow the daily schedule provided by WorkForce Management
- Have a general understanding of products the company provides to patients
- A general understanding of dispensary procedures for interacting with patients
- Identifying patient needs and providing solutions based on policy
- Working with leadership to clarify patient concerns
- Using the internal sales system to research a patient purchase or interaction history
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- The ability to handle interactions with patients who use our products to treat disabilities or chronic illness
- Strong customer service skills
- Efficiency in use of various computer systems
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Act in accordance to company and industry standards and procedures
- Exceptional decision making and problem-solving skills
- Dependable and flexibility with schedule.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- At least 6 months experience in Customer Service
- At least 6 months experience in Contact Center preferred
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer - Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace