Albemarle Estate is looking for a full-time housekeeper for our boutique hotel. Our housekeepers play a vital role in the overall guest experience. The purpose of this position is to ensure the cleanliness of rooms and public spaces. If you are passionate about making sure guest's have a superb experience, this position is for you!
Location: 20 Minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Hours: 12pm - 8pm
Wage: $13.50 to $15/hour
- Clean and maintain common areas and guest rooms while keeping to the highest standards set by management
- Carry company radio and correspond with other departments on room statuses
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in back of house areas and housekeeping carts and caddies
- Use standard house cleaning equipment (cart, vacuums, mops, brooms & various chemicals)
- Perform laundry duties including sorting, washing, drying, folding and pressing
- Use cleaning products safely and appropriately
- Acknowledge and greets guests in public spaces with a warm, friendly manner
- Ensure guest property left behind is given to Guest Services to log appropriately and return to guest
- Attention to detail, great customer service skills, and professional attitude
- Follow detailed instructions and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Ability to push, pull, carry, and lift up to 70 pounds, bend over, kneel, twist, reach overhead, climb stairs, ladders, and walk on varied surfaces (paved, incline, uneven, etc).
Trump Vineyard Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estates participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).