Job Description: Responsible for recruiting, on-boarding, collecting and tracking time/valuation for all community services volunteer services and in-kind donations which includes interfacing with parishes of Ocean, Mercer, Monmouth and Burlington counties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruit, enroll, train, monitor, report, assign and document the work product of volunteers, filling in to accomplish tasks when volunteers are not available.
• Assess program needs and seek out applicable volunteers to be connected and/or referred to appropriate community services program.
• Ensure adequate supplies for volunteers to maintain work standards and safety.
• Enter and maintain timely database records of volunteers and in-kind donations per requirement of specific programs.
• Monitor contractual commitments for programs that require in-kind match and work with Program Directors to ensure match commitments are met.
• Assist in writing proposals/contracts for match-required programs as requested.
• Prepare internal and external reporting and other required documentation for billing/reporting of in-kind donations and/or volunteer hours.
• Network in the community and diocesan parishes to increase in-kind donations and/or volunteers to community services programs, including attendance at community events and meetings.
• Participate on Service Area and Agency committees as requested.
• Implement Quality Improvement activities (PDSA) for programs with match commitments.
• Provide coordination of in-kind donation pick up and drop off at community service program location, using agency vehicles to perform task as needed.
• Other related program tasks as assigned by the Program Director and/or Service Area Director.