Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is seeking a Breakfast Server to join its team of hospitality professionals at its boutique hotel. If you enjoy working in a fine dining environment and are passionate about providing lasting, outstanding experiences for guests, join our team!
Position: Breakfast Server, Part-Time
Location: Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery - 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Schedule: 7:30AM to 3:30PM availability
Wage: Between base and gratuity, the typical hourly rate for this position is $18 to $20 per hour
- Take orders and serve breakfast dishes and beverages to guests in an expeditious and highly guest oriented fashion
- Respond well to guest questions regarding Trump Winery, entrees and cuisine, winemaking, and Albemarle Estate
- Clean, organize, and stock the kitchen, storage rooms
- Work in a team environment as well as independently
- Attend schedule ongoing trainings
- Perform daily cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Ability to interact with guests with all levels of fine dining
- Flexible availability to include weekends and holidays
- Can handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to communicate professionally in person at all times
- Ability to anticipate guests needs and respond appropriately
- Ability to lift 50 lbs frequently
- Ability to stand for extend periods of time
- Ability to successfully pass criminal background check
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401k with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Vineyard Estates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Vineyard Estates participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).