Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful relationships with them.
We are looking for a New Accounts Processor to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for providing customer service to our financial professionals, maintaining account information, and the daily management of accounts and commissions. This includes reviewing and verifying new account information for completeness and accuracy, entering data supplied by the representatives, and completing monthly reporting and mailings.
In this position, you can work from any one of the following home office locations:
- Cadaret Grant – Syracuse, NY
- CUSO Financial Services – San Diego, CA
Our offices throughout the country are the most effective environment for us to support and partner with financial professionals. At the same time, the health and safety of our team is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Task Force actively monitors and tracks he ongoing status in each of our office locations, ensuring consistency with CDC guidelines and providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing and opening of various new accounts which will include accurately inputting new account forms, ensuring the correctness of applications, obtaining proper OSJ signatures, and confirming all supporting paperwork is received.
- Properly tracking outstanding paperwork and information in the database and communicating effectively with advisors to resolve any discrepancies.
- Complete and review various reports including daily new clients and holding commissions reports, monthly compliance reports, and deficiency reports.
- Provide a high level of customer service to our advisors. both over the phone and through email, ensuring a positive advisor experience.
- Create letters notifying fund and insurance carriers of client address changes or branch address changes.
- Stamp, disburse, scan & index all incoming express packages for the new accounts group.
- Promote and review quality standards are being met for the department.
- Audit accounts for accuracy and ensuring all paperwork and information is in proper order.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 years of professional experience required
- Experience in the financial services industry is desired but not required.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic skills on computers and familiar with MS Office products.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to demonstrate accuracy and efficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc., and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial institutions with nearly $100 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
It’s time for the next step in your career. Apply now