About the Communications & Development Portfolio
Development: Leads the organization in building and engaging CPE's donor base.
Communications: Leads the organization in ensuring that CPE's voice remains a leading voice in public safety work.
CPE is seeking dynamic, part-time (up to 15 hours/week) interns with a passion for social justice issues to join our team! Interns will work closely with CPE staff to support our justice, science, field engagement or program management initiatives. CPE's internship is designed to develop and cultivate interpersonal & professional skills.
Location: Remote, within the United States
Program Dates: January 18 - May 27, 2022.
Responsibilities may include: research and writing, content creation, data analytics, community or donor outreach and other duties depending on skill set and interest.
- Superior attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment
- Preference for rising junior or senior with a passion for social justice issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in G Suite, specifically Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
- Passionate about social justice issues
Application Submission Guidelines
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. To apply, please submit the following materials: