About the Justice Initiatives Portfolio
Law Enforcement Initiatives: Initiates and fosters CPE’s external relationships with Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs), communities, and government partners to inform data-driven interventions and roll out CPE products and services.
Product Discovery: Facilitates the creation of new data-driven interventions that are perpetually innovative, effective, compelling, and in service to multiple stakeholders, and support in the launch of those interventions.
Compstat for Justice: Provides a technical suite of consulting services to LEAs and other actors within a given city/county/state to help those organizations realize CPE recommendations and take related actions.
Data-driven Interventions (DDI): Produces data informed products and reports that give LEAs the tools they need to create change in their departments and create more equitable public safety.
CPE is seeking dynamic, part-time (up to 15 hours/week) interns with a passion for social justice issues to join our team! Interns will work closely with CPE staff to support our justice, science, field engagement or program management initiatives. CPE's internship is designed to develop and cultivate interpersonal & professional skills.
Location: Remote, within the United States
Program Dates: January 18 - May 27, 2022.
Responsibilities may include: research and writing, content creation, data analytics, community or donor outreach and other duties depending on skill set and interest.
- Superior attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment
- Preference for rising junior or senior with a passion for social justice issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in G Suite, specifically Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
- Passionate about social justice issues
Application Submission Guidelines
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. To apply, please submit the following materials: