As a Senior Account Manager, you will help drive our sales expansion across the U.S., focusing on vendor channel origination. Working with our marketing and strategy teams, you will leverage our unique combination of industry expertise, asset knowledge and situation-specific underwriting to help our vendor partners grow their business.
Our sales team partners primarily with equipment vendors and to a lesser degree, direct end-users to develop attractive equipment finance solutions with ticket sizes ranging from $10K to $2MM and explore strategies for long-term success and sustained growth.
As a member of our sales team, you should be highly organized, proactive and comfortable in operating in a dynamic team environment. Your knowledge of relevant industry verticals, asset classes and territories as well as key vendor/manufacturer relationships will be instrumental to our team's continued growth.
Positions are open nationwide within a wide range of industry verticals and across multiple experience levels.
- Prospect and develop new vendor relationships
- Work with existing vendors to leverage existing programs and increase sales volumes
- With support from inside sales and operations teams, drive transactions associated with supporting vendor business
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, market sentiment and competitive landscape and communicate information to group leadership to evaluate sales strategy and long-term planning
- Lead and manage various aspects of sales process - from prospecting to closing - using your relationship-building and solution-based selling skills
- Be an effective and action-driven team player and drive growth with new vendors, manufacturers and end users.
- Proactively explore and uncover industry trends and clients' needs to help them compete successfully and grow their businesses by offering custom financing programs
- Identify new opportunities, structure and negotiate lease and finance programs, and collaborate with internal groups to ensure sustained growth and account management.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.