Job Title: Patient Consultant
Reports To: Store Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
The Patient Consultant is responsible for educating patients on the benefits and potential side effects of medication. In this role you will need to be knowledgeable about various products and their effects. The primary function of the Patient Consultant is to provide excellent customer service and patient care while dispensing medication to patients and caregivers, per department rules.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide exceptional customer service to patients, guests, and coworkers
• Coordinate return and exchanges in accordance with company policy
• Print return/exchange forms for all stations and delivery
• Update the Register Inventory sheet as needed
• Assess inventory needed in the live inventory room and transfer items as needed, complete daily inventory counts
• Assess inventory overages and shortages and submit inventory needs to the logistics
• Assess accessory needs with manager and order as needed
• Enter all vape pens and merchandise into point of sale system when received
• Perform other duties as assigned
This position is currently accepting applications.