Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with the general public using guest friendly language.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with challenges involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
General knowledge of retail POS and/or CRM systems or the ability to learn and develop functional use of systems.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Other Skills and Abilities:
Thorough knowledge of retail operations, guest service, sales through service, and cash handling skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- The ability to use standard office equipment and technologies including computers, keyboards, touch screens, telephones, etc.
- The ability to spend extended periods of time sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds.
- The ability to safely traverse through an unpaved natural environment.
- Ability to withstand extended periods exposed to the adverse weather conditions typical of southern Arizona.
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions unaided or with reasonable accommodation.
Primarily an office and retail store setting. Occasional exposure to extreme outdoor weather conditions. Moderate noise levels.
The above position description reflects a general overview of the responsibilities, reporting relationships and position requirements for this job classification. It is not intended to be a complete description of all duties and requirements that may be inherent in the position.