Senior Visual Coordinator
Location: Brandon, FL
Department: Customer Experience, Retail Operations
Reports to: New Store Retail Planner
FLSA Status: Regular- Exempt
The Senior Visual Coordinator is responsible for leading the new store set and visual merchandising needs of the department. The best candidate for this position has an acute eye for detail, works well under pressure, and possesses the ability to delegate tasks and manage store teams to succeed. A Senior Visual Coordinator is solution-minded and able to track multiple events simultaneously. Exemplary communication skills are a must.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to visual merchandise conversations, both established and new concepts
- Schedule, track, and submit all travel and expenses weekly
- Assemble, organize, and prepare elements for the Visual Coordinator teams
- Assist in scheduling and planning new store display sets with Retail Leadership and New Store Openers
- Maintain accurate inventory levels and communicate needs to leadership
- Execute company visual guide under the direction of Leadership
- Communicate project status clearly with Leadership throughout completion
- In-store visual alignment of all merchandise and displays
- Uphold company standards of excellence
- Photograph, organize and deliver visuals to Leadership for each new store
- Store visual alignment and maintenance
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be willing to travel 75% or more
- Reliable transportation
- Retail merchandising experience preferred
- Graphic design skills are preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate
- Self-motivated to include studying and maintaining a working knowledge of industry standards and trends
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Physical requirements of frequent bending, stooping, standing, and walking in the retail environment
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve.
- To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve's objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Full-time position with flexible hours. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug-Free Workplace
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.