Under the supervision of the Media Management department Supervisor(s) and Manager, the Document Imaging Lead is responsible for the day-to-day monitoring of personnel and production specific to an assigned contract or body of contracts. This position ensures compliance with all organization policies and procedures, contractual requirements, quality of services, and customer satisfaction.
Embrace Opportunity Village core values by cultivating positive and meaningful CONNECTIONS with clients and colleagues, demonstrating ENTHUSIASM, high standards of PRODUCTIVITY, authentic STEWARDSHIP, and consistent participation in individual and team DEVELOPMENT. Reinforce and positively engage in Opportunity Village’s organizational culture supporting choice and creativity of clients and of staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitors contract activity, production, and timeline adherence.
2. Communicates frequently with customers to ensure work is performed according to contractual requirements. Responsible for developing and maintaining good working relationships with contract representative(s) to ensure customer satisfaction and contract retention. Develops and maintains effective verbal and written communications with customers and stake holders.
3. Prepare reports, logs, and schedules.
4. Relays Management’s directives to staff and individuals to maximize productivity, efficiency, and compliance.
5. Leads daily and or weekly team huddles specific to assigned contract area.
6. Assists with orientation and training for all Media Management staff and individual in assigned contract area.
7. Participates in the development and implementation of new and revised department policies and procedures.
8. Ensures training of staff to support an individual’s service, habilitation, and behavioral plans, as well as their vocational goals.
9. Assist department Supervisor(s) with employee coaching and performance reviews.
10. Ensures that time study standards are followed for all applicable work performed and are reviewed annually; ensures changes to scope, material, method, or environment that can impact standards are escalated; standards are reviewed and revised as needed.
11. Ensures that an accurate method of work measurement is in place for all contract work and that piece rate work is reported accurately and on time to ensure correct and timely pay for work completed; ensures compliance to all applicable Department of Labor regulations.
12. Assists with the implementation of new contracts.
13. Assists Warehouse Specialist with product chain of custody tasks and receiving.
14. Operate truck or van to make deliveries or pick-ups when Warehouse Specialist is absent.
15. Ensures the Media Management department operates in an efficient and cost effective manner.
16. Required to read service and habilitation plans for all individuals served in the program to ensure each individual is receiving their proper care according to their plan(s).
17. Assist individuals toward the achievement of their individual goals and to perform and participate in daily scheduled activities. Provide access creative activities and express their talents.
18. Collaborate with the Case Management team as needed and attend Person Centered Plan (PCP) meetings when applicable.
19. Ensure proper documentation is complete including ID notes, incident reports (IRs), communication logs, schedules, JDT attendance sheets, data sheets, accident and safety incident reports, and data entry into time management program(s).
20. Maintain the compliance of staff to individuals served ratio.
21. Ensure equipment is clean and functioning. Maintain clean and safe work environment.
22. Anticipate safety needs for all individuals and staff and report any and all issues or concerns immediately to department Management and Case Management.
23. Comply with all Federal, State (Desert Regional Center), and local regulations and requirements.
24. Comply with all organizational policies and procedures.
25. Promote an abuse and neglect free environment. Report suspected Mistreatment to department leadership or Case Manager immediately (per Opportunity Village policy) and no later than 24 hours via incident report, as mandated by state law.
26. Maintain established production metrics.
27. Performs other duties as assigned.
Assists with the supervision of Media Management employees and individuals served in assigned contract area. See Direct Care Addendum.