Reports to: New Store Retail Planner
The Visual Coordinator is responsible for setting all store displays and merchandise in new stores replicating the provided Trulieve visual guide. The best candidate for this position has an acute eye for detail, organization skills, follows directions, works independently and communicates effectively.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, organize and transport elements, displays and merchandise to new stores
- Able to operate basic power and hand tools to assemble and modify display fixtures
- Strength in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Capability to count
- Execute company visual guide under the direction of Leadership
- Communicate project status clearly with Leadership throughout completion
- Schedule and manage all travel and expenses
- In-store visual alignment of all merchandise and displays
- Uphold company standards of excellence
- Photograph, organize and deliver visuals to Brand Manager for each new store
- Store visual alignment and maintenance
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be willing to travel 75% or more
- Reliable transportation
- Retail & Visual merchandising experience preferred
- Graphic design skills are preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate
- Self-motivated to include studying and maintaining working knowledge of industry standards and trends
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Physical requirements of frequent bending, stooping, standing and walking in retail environment
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Due to the nature of our business, it is advocated that when representing Trulieve that our professionalism meets the needs of the medical patient base that we respectively serve. To uniformly align with the organization, an individual must be able to provide a level of communication that aligns respectively with the diversification of our patients which may exhibit opportunities to assess the situation and apply meaningful service. In addition, must be able to quickly identify and insert additional support where needed to deescalate situations without compromising Trulieve’s objective in serving our patient base with excellent customer service.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
Full time position with flexible hours. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.