Hiring Immediately! Pressure Relief Valve Technician Trainee *$500 Hiring Bonus* - Denver / Brighton
Pressure Relief Valve Technician Trainee, Quadco LLC, Denver/Brighton CO.
Since 1966, Quadco LLC has been a recognized leader in the oil and gas services industry. As an integral component of our overall product and service suite, we provide our customers with the sales and service of high precision instrumentation that controls and monitors critical systems on relief valves, chemical injection pumps and industrial tools for various aspects of drilling, production, gathering, refining and transmission of oil and gas products.
We present a variety of opportunities for career minded service professionals who appreciate the rewards of contributing in a meaningful way to a winning team.
As a Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee, the successful candidate will have the following duties and will need to meet qualification standards as set out below. Career development advancement to Valve Technician II/ Crew Leader is encouraged. This position is full time Monday thru Friday with some overtime.
The Pressure Relief Valve Technician Trainee shall have the following job duties and on the job training:
- Identify, test, reset and repair basic spring-loaded industrial pressure relief (pop) valves.
- Assist in disassembly and inspection of devices.
- Assist in assembly, tagging and sealing of pressure relief devices.
- Introduction to ASME and NBIC Codes and Manuals, transitioning to full comprehension.
- Introduction to test gauge calibration methods, procedures and testing components.
- Trainee will receive in-house and factory training and responsibilities will develop and increase.
- Other training as required and directed by supervisor.
The Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee shall have the following qualifications and experience:
- Must pass national background check, motor vehicle report and drug screening.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset.
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is preferred, but not necessary.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Safety Oriented
- Ability to work legally in the U.S.A.
- Ability to work 40- hour workweek, some overtime required.
- Some travel required, per diem, lodging and travel expenses paid.
The Pressure Relief Valve Technician - Trainee shall receive the following compensation and benefits:
- Rate starts at $22.00 per hour.After 90-day probationary period and demonstration of competency advancement , candidate will be eligible for performance-based pay increases.
- Demonstration of competency and advancement to Pressure Relief Valve Technician 1, with a rate increase to $25.00 per hour, can be attained in 6 months.
- Generous medical, dental, vision benefits.
- Employer paid life insurance.
- 401k with employer match.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Industry leading paid time off and company paid holidays.
* $500 Hiring Bonus paid upon completion of probationary period.
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.