Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful relationships with them.
We are looking for a Service & Support Supervisor to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for training and supervising Client Service Representatives (CSR) and serving as the initial point of contact for escalated calls. You will be the dedicated Subject Matter Expert on policies and procedures for Service and Support, while actively review processes to find ways to improve current policies. You will work closely with our Operations, Trading, Data Integrity and Commission departments.
In this position, you can work from any one of the following home office location(s):
- Cadaret Grant - Syracuse, NY
- CUSO Financial – San Diego, CA
Our offices throughout the country are the most effective environment for us to support and partner with financial professionals. At the same time, the health and safety of our team is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Task Force actively monitors and tracks the ongoing status in each of our office locations, ensuring consistency with CDC guidelines and providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Service and Support associates are meeting internal and external customer service expectations
- First point of contact for questions from Client Service Representative (CSR) and initial point of contact for escalated calls.
- Resolve escalated calls, researching complex questions from field representatives and ensure follow-up occurs for inquiries requiring extra attention.
- Actively review processes and procedures to find ways to improve current policies.
- Serve as dedicated Subject Matter Expert on policies and procedures for Service and Support.
- Train new associates to ensure analysts are consistently giving accurate information and company policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitor trends in the department to address in staff meetings.
- Listen to calls for quality assurance, monitor and review Zen Desk tickets for efficiency and accuracy.
- Monitor call boards to ensure calls are answered within stated Service Levels, take calls as needed to maintain service levels.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year Home Office / Broker Dealer experience required.
- 2 years securities industry experience preferred.
- FINRA SIE or Series 7 license preferred.
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc., and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial institutions with nearly $100 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities are equal opportunity employers that are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Atria Wealth Solutions and its affiliated entities make hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
It’s time for the next step in your career. Apply now.