Professional Fee/Facility Outpatient Coder - $26-$32/hr.
Location: Remote, work from home!
We are currently looking for a Professional Fee/Facility Outpatient Coder for exciting temporary engagement with one of our premier clients. The engagement will last 3-6 months and have the opportunity to extend and/or transition to a dedicated position, based on performance and client need.
The Professional Fee/Facility Outpatient Coder will perform quality reviews to ensuring compliance with coding guidelines and policies for complete, accurate, and consistent coding. eCatalyst Healthcare Solution’s client-focused approach stems from our comitment to be responsive to client requests while delivering quality services.
The Professional Fee/Facility Outpatient Coder will review ICD-10, CPT, APC, CPT Modifiers, and E&M assignments, while maintaining a 95% or better overall accuracy rate. Other deliverables will depend on the client and their expectations.
· Reviews physician documentation for coding appropriateness and accuracy in accordance with coding guidelines.
· Utilizes an electronic medical record (EMR) and computer-assisted coding (CAC) software or an encoder, depending on the client.
· Complies with eCatalyst Healthcare’s coding practices to meet corporate compliance guidelines and to ensure appropriate and effective reimbursement with client’s financial services, medical staff, and other departments.
· Reviews and analyzes medical records for accurate code selection.
· Maintains query communication with providers to ensure timely notification of identified documentation issues that may impact revenue or compliance.
· Assists with the interpretation of codes and other information requested for accurate billing and reimbursement.