$500 dollar sign-on Bonus!!
Position Summary: The position is responsible for performing clinical and coordination services for REACH Clinical Team. Primary duties include on-site and telephonic crisis prevention and intervention services. Position is responsible for shared rotation of a 24/7/365 crisis line which includes on-site response.
Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for the implementation of REACH supports for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and co-occurring mental illness or behavioral health needs.
· Maintains linkages and relationships with community partners.
· Ensures the coordination of support meetings and cross systems crisis prevention and intervention plans for individuals supported by REACH.
· Provides 24/7/365 response to crisis situations according to on-call schedule.
· Participates in required meetings with Team Members, REACH Director, respite staff and other applicable parties
· Completes Comprehensive Service Evaluations.
· Coordinates individuals care with identified Case Manager or other Clinical Home Provider
· Coordinates individuals care with appropriate CSB representatives
· Coordinates individuals care with applicable crisis responder (Emergency Services, Mobile Crisis Teams, Law Enforcement, Hospital Emergency Departments, Walk-in Crisis, etc.)
· Identifies and coordinates training and technical assistance needs for providers, natural supports and other components of the system of care.
· Coordinates admissions/discharges and requests for in-home respite for appropriate individuals to/from REACH respite programs in collaboration with the REACH Respite Director and REACH Director
· Works closely with State Psychiatric Hospitals and Training Centers for support of individuals transitioning to the community.
· Collects and enters required data and produces documentation on administrative and service delivery and overall utilization of REACH services
· Other duties as assigned/required