Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to “make a difference”??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers has opened our own dental operation at our New Haven medical facility and we are growing!!! We are currently looking for an exceptional Dental Receptionist to join our team!! The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player. Under the supervision of the Dental Practice Manager, you'll provide initial and subsequent support to the dental clinic operations. This is done by performing clerical functions including collecting and updating patient identification, financial and personal information, answering the telephones and patient questions. This position will be initally located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility at 58144 Gratiot Avenue while we finish construction at our second dental operation at our Port Huron, MI medical facility. The Port Huron facility is located at 1011 Military Street. Ideally, this candidate will transition to our Port Huron location once construction is complete; tentatively late 2019.
This is a full time; 40 hours per week position.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday; 830a-5p and will include a late night (until 7p) and rotating Saturday (9a - 2p).
Daily responsibilities of our Dental Receptionist may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all clients, assist with questions, concerns, check-in/out, payments, printing of visit summary and return to work/school documents as needed
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Effectively and efficiently triage
• Scan forms into electronic medical record (EMR) system as necessary
• Verification of client insurance information, verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Educate and enroll clients in our patient portal
• Complete billing “jellybeans” in our EMR timely to reconcile any billing errors
• Follow and complete office opening/closing procedures including daily receipts, cash and credit balances
• Promote and maintain awareness of Agency programs, services and activities
• Attend and participate in meeting(s), seminar(s), workshop(s), conference(s), etc. as needed/approved
• Sign for deliveries paying special attention to any that may require refrigeration
• Other duties as assigned
Community First Health Centers is a non-profit, Federal Qualified Community Health Center. We have been providing health care services through our nation’s health center program since 1975. We service Macomb and St. Clair counties with offices in Algonac, New Haven & Port Huron. While our focus will always be on the underserved, our doors are open to the entire community in which we practice. Our mission is to provide high quality, patient centered health care that is respectful, compassionate and accessible to all members of our community. Our care is customized to each patient and offered in a “patient first” atmosphere with exceptional customer service.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance
- Dental coverage provided by Delta Dental of Michigan
- Vision coverage provided by VSP
- 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Aflac coverages including accident, cancer, hospital confinement and/or critical care
- Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
- Professional growth opportunities/cross training
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!
Equal Opportunity Employer