Trump Winery is looking for a professional, energetic, enthusiastic individual to join their Human Resources Department as a Recruitment Specialist. The Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for recruiting qualified employment candidates as well as fostering the company's culture. This position will report to the Human Resources Manager and is a part-time position.
Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Trump Winery, 20 minutes south of Downtown Charlottesville
Wage: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Schedule: Part-time (20 Hours per week)
- Manage all recruitment efforts for all position from working with hiring managers to posting positions and making offers to candidates.
- Screen applicants resume, conduct phone screenings, and schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Conduct reference checks and initiate background check
- Assist with onboarding of new hires
- Develop and coordinate employee recognition programs, awards, birthdays, work anniversaries, and other service programs
- Represent Trump Winery at on and offsite events as needed (i.e. job fair or other events)
- Stay abreast of hiring trends in the market; recommend changes to approach or processes to ensure Trump Winery stays competitive in our search for talent
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business administration or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with Gmail and G-suite
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems and HR Information Systems (Paychex experience preferred)
- Strong understanding of staffing principles, laws, and procedures and a solid working knowledge of recruitment/employment programs
- Knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting
- Must be able to handle sensitive information discretely and confidentially.
See why we've been named 'one of the best places to work in Charlottesville'. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401k with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Please include cover letter with your application.
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).