BSW Case Manager needed for a full-time, temporary position (approximately 6 months) working at a health center in central Brooklyn.
1. Provide case management services to patients who need care co-ordination i.e. pharmacy, medication override)
2. Maintain thorough and timely documentation of case management notes on patient interactions and provide encounters on in-person meetings with patients.
3. Complete letters, forms, and other paperwork for patients, based on need and eligibility, in a timely fashion.
4. Scan documentation into ALPHA. Faxing and mailing paperwork.
5. Work collaboratively with case management and interdisciplinary staff and coordinate patient care with staff both at case conference and informally.
6. Enroll the patients in the Managed Care Plan (HMOs) to ensure continuity of care and ADAP when necessary.
7. Complete Sliding Fee Application and Cap on charge for the patients assigned to team-based care