Are you looking for an opportunity with an organization committed to “making a difference”??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) to join our team on a contingent basis for temporary assistance/coverage as needed based on business demands.
Under the supervision of the Dental Practice Manager, you'll support the dental operations by preparing treatment room(s), preparing patient(s) for treatment, maintaining all instrument(s) and material(s) and assisting with any other aspect of the dental operation. This position will be located out of our New Haven, MI medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Registered Dental Assistant - RDA may include:
• Set and reset patient room(s) timely
• Greet and seat patient(s) timely
• Ability to build rapport with patient(s), paying attention to detail and providing excellent customer service through positive, professional interaction
• Review and document patient dental history accurately and in detail as well as any current issues/concerns in EMR
• Assist chair side following Dentist directives
• Provide patient support to minimize stressors of receiving care
• Proficient with dental films including panoramic
• Patient education
• Light general office assistance including unlocking doors, turning on equipment, stocking supplies and/or disinfecting treatment room(s)
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
This is a contingent opportunity to fill in as needed based on your availability and business needs.
Our normal business operations are Monday thru Friday; 830am - 5pm with Wednesday being our late night (1030am - 7pm) and monthly Saturday (8am - 2pm).
Due to this position being contingent/as needed; benefits will not be offered.
This position will have a flat hourly rate of $22 and will be paid as 1099 income.
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!
Community First Health Centers is a non-profit, Federal Qualified Community Health Center. We have been providing health care services through our nation’s health center program since 1975. We service Macomb and St. Clair counties with offices in Algonac, New Haven & Port Huron. While our focus will always be on the underserved, our doors are open to the entire community in which we practice. Our mission is to provide high quality, patient centered health care that is respectful, compassionate and accessible to all members of our community. Our care is customized to each patient and offered in a “patient first” atmosphere with exceptional customer service.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.