|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Job:
Do you get a sense of satisfaction from helping people get a better handle on things that stress them out? If so, folks like you play an important role in delivering the best experience to our customers while working in our contact center. On top of it all, you can do it all from the comfort of your own home! Our remote work teams are in real time contact throughout the workday to provide all the necessary support. We utilize virtual team environments to keep our staff in touch with weekly contests and other incentives- all while staying comfortable in your favorite flannels.
We have a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We even offer ancillary coverages to help with other needs like maternity pay and other life events. Not only do we offer a competitive and reliable base rate but we offer both bonus and commission incentives as well. Our team members who really go for it, earn an additional 50% of their hourly wages just in incentives.
What You'll Do:
- Taking and making phone calls in order to assist customers with their accounts.
- Keep in touch with your managers as they give you tips and feedback on how to get even better.
- Provide customers with knowledgeable answers that give them peace of mind that issues are resolved. We keep it simple and provide you with scripted customer feedback so you are always prepared with a solid response.
Who You Are:
- You have prior customer service experience (retail, sales and wait staff are backgrounds that have all been successful in this role!)
- You have access to a quiet place to work from home and reliable internet connection.
- You have a GED or High School Diploma.
- You’re able to quickly tap out customer notes on a standard keyboard (no autocorrect fails here!)
Where & When You’ll Work:
- We are conveniently headquartered in the Danbury area. We offer the ability to work from home or in our state of the art call center.
- We operate 7 days per week, and have flexible scheduling options to accommodate school schedules, bus drop off and second jobs. Schedules are consistent week-to-week, so you can actually make plans ahead of time!
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Paid time off to spend on whatever you enjoy. Our staff earn paid time off based on how much they work- the more hours you put in, the more hours you earn off with pay.
- A consistent schedule. We believe that if we agree to a schedule, we stand by it.
- Birthdays off paid! Full time staff with excellent attendance are rewarded with birthdays off (or the following day if preferred!)
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to work with us no matter who you are, what you look like, where you came from, or what you believe. We are committed to EEO regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, gender, identity, disability, or veteran status.