Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing broker-dealer networks in financial services? (Cerulli Associates, 2020) At Atria, we support independent financial professionals and financial institution investment programs so they, in turn, can provide exceptional service to their clients and develop meaningful relationships with them.
We are looking for a Licensing Data Entry Specialist to join our organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the back office broker dealer securities registration and insurance appointment administration; processes requests for insurance agent/agency contracting, licensing, compensation and other demands from new and/or existing agents, agencies and insurance company representatives in a timely manner; provides administrative and organizational support to the Registration and Compliance Departments.
Our offices throughout the country are the most effective environment for us to support and partner with financial professionals. At the same time, the health and safety of our team is our highest priority. Our COVID-19 Task Force actively monitors and tracks the ongoing status in each of our office locations, ensuring consistency with CDC guidelines and providing a safe and healthy work environment for our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitates insurance licenses and appointments for individuals
- Completes routine follow-up on submitted agent contracting paperwork to ensure proper processing and updates internal Registration database as needed
- Monitors expiring insurance license report and notifies agents of pending expirations
- Maintains the internal Registration database timely and accurately
- Facilitates and monitors compliance with Branch office registration requirements with regulators.
- Provides assistance with processing requests and responding to emails received in the insurance licensing mailbox
- Processes associated persons termination filings
- Provide assistance to representatives both for securities and insurance on a daily basis.
- Provides administrative support for special projects to include research, compiling data and preparation of summary reports based on results
- Maintains files in an organized and accessible manner
- Sets and keeps consistent office hours at the firm back office
- Supports Company Mission Statement and Corporate Values
- Other projects and duties may be assigned
Education, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FINRA registration and insurance appointment administration highly preferred.
- Prior work experience in customer service is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to recognize when a problem or issue requires additional parties to be consulted and use of proper discretion and judgment.
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent record keeping
Why work at Atria?
In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a full benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Vision insurance
- Retirement savings 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Critical illness insurance
- Veterinary pet insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Short & long-term disability insurance
- Legal plan
Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (Atria) is a wealth management solutions holding company focused on delivering a clear path to the future of financial advice for financial professionals, financial institutions and their clients. Headquartered in New York City, Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries empower financial institutions and independent financial professionals with a sophisticated set of tools, services, and capabilities that deepen client relationships and maximize efficiencies in their practices.
Atria’s broker-dealer subsidiaries include CUSO Financial Services, L.P., Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC, Cadaret Grant & Co., Inc., NEXT Financial Group, Inc., Western International Securities, Inc., and SCF Securities, Inc. Atria’s subsidiaries together support nearly 2,500 financial professionals and over 200 financial institutions with nearly $100 billion of assets under administration. For more information, please visit www.atriawealth.com.
It’s time for the next step in your career. Apply now.