|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Valor Global, it’s our people who define us and make us who we are. Through our people, we deliver extraordinary customer experience for companies across the globe. We are relentlessly committed to the success and growth of our people. We carry out this commitment through a set of programs focused on helping you achieve your dreams. Our philosophy is that everyone deserves a path to their highest potential, while assisting others in realizing their dreams that will ultimately improve life for everyone. As a result, much of our team chooses to stay and grow their career as part of the Valor family.
About The Role:
The Customer Service Representative will work in the following programs: survey work, inquiries, database entry, and market research. The Customer Service Representative supports the Company’s processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of the company's clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Customer Service supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria, while dialing out, taking inbound calls, and email.
- Perform/handle inbound and outbound customer communications via phone and email
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- Update Program Database accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with company's standards
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed Company's key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the operations team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through program
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of computers and user-level troubleshooting capabilities
- Must be able to pass a background check
- High speed internet test will be required during the onboarding process to ensure you are set up for success
- Windows 10, speed over 20 mpbs or more, ram 8 GB and hard drive at least 100 GB.
- USB headset if possible.
THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BUT YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN Arizona, Texas, Idaho, North Carolina, Miss, Alabama, KY or Tenn.
Hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of our background and drug screening process.**
Valor Global will consider employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
Valor strictly adheres to ethical standards for selling by telephone.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Drug-free workplace
|Valor Global was founded in Phoenix, Arizona in 2004. A family owned business, we focus on culture and admiring our people both inside of our business and community. We are a contact center business hired by a variety of global companies to handle all of their customer service and needs.
At Valor, we believe in Servant Leadership and Conscious Capitalism and believe that a well-aligned higher purpose positions people for success. Any company is only as strong as the culture and core values that its people believe in and live each day. By recruiting, retaining and developing self-motivated and inspiring people we ensure that we are able to provide extraordinary solutions to the customers.
Valor is fully vested in your success. Our culture, core values, industry leading low attrition, LEAN and Agile methodologies provide our customers access to a global infrastructure and a team of 1,000+ employees with enterprise systems and processes without the bureaucracy and red tape; our leadership team is accessible and available. Our organization prides itself on the ability to remain responsive and flexible to your business needs. We are a top performer with our clients with a successful track record in outperforming our competition.