Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an amazing Eligibility Specialist to join our team at our Algonac medical facility. The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll support the medical clinic operations by initially screening, assessing the needs and coordinating referrals and follow ups for a diverse group of patients.
Daily responsibilities of our Eligibility Specialist may include:
- Greet and assist walk in client(s)
- Input patient information, complete and submit encounter information in our electronic medical records (EMR) system
- Assist with Marketplace and Medicaid applications
- Add and/or update the medical center Sliding Scale program participant list; distribute to pharmacy and pertinent staff
- Authorization of medical and dental appointments for Sliding Scale clients
- Coordinate yearly renewal process of Sliding Fee Scale
- Assist with patient assistance program application if warranted
- Assist clients with utility assistance/THAW or other available programs
- Coordinate client transportation
- Follow through with all written and provider referrals/actions
- Attend and participate in required meeting(s), seminar(s), workshop(s) and/or conference(s) as needed/approved
- Other duties as assigned
This is a part time opportunity; up to 24 hours each week.
Hours will be gained predominately over three set business days Monday thru Friday; 830am to 5pm but some flexibility will be needed based on business demands.
This position will be housed out of our Algonac medical facility located at 555 St. Clair River Drive.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Generous Holiday and Vacation time
- Professional growth opportunities/cross training
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!