Remote Inpatient Facility Medical Coder - $34-$38/hr.
Compensation: $34-$38/hr. with Benefits + $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Bonus: $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Location: 100% Remote - Work from home!
Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday
Benefits: We offer the following benefits offerings to our team:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
eCatalyst Healthcare Solutions is growing and looking to add several Remote Inpatient Facility Medical Coders to the team!
As a Remote Inpatient Facility Medical Coder, you will perform inpatient facility coding for one of our prestigious clients. You'll use Epic to complete the functions of the role, highlighted below.
The Remote Inpatient Medical Coder reviews documentation to determine the principal and secondary ICD-10 diagnoses codes, as well as the principal and secondary ICD-10 procedure codes for all visits.
Additionally, the Remote Inpatient Medical Coder applies all departmental coding quality guidelines and meet productivity standards, while maintaining a 95% or better overall accuracy rate.
Our ideal candidate will maintain up-to-date working knowledge of coding guidelines, independent decision-making, and effective communication skills are vital for success.
Remote Inpatient Facility Medical Coder Essential Functions
- Review documentation for coding appropriateness and accuracy in accordance with coding guidelines.
- Utilize an electronic medical record (Epic) and encoder software to perform the functions of the role.
- Comply with eCatalyst Healthcare's coding practices to meet corporate compliance guidelines.
- Ensure appropriate and effective reimbursement with client's financial services, medical staff, and other departments.
Our People - You'll love working with dedicated HIM professionals who have years of experience in HIM and RCM. Our close-knit, talented team, embody our core values and challenge each other to deliver exceptional results to our customers.
Our Culture - You'll be part of a women-owned business, focused on delivering career growth opportunities in an inclusive environment. We welcome diverse experience, perspectives, and ideas, geared towards delivering the best value and solutions to our customers.
Our Drive - You'll be a member of a team focused on developing high-quality products, services, and solutions that exceed our clients expectations. We continuously seek new ways to improve results above and beyond what seems possible.
Our Cause - You'll help us give back to our communities with your time, talents, and commitments.