Are you looking for an opportunity with a growing organization??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is looking for an exceptional Dental Assistant - DA/CDA/RDA to join our team at our Port Huron facility!!!
Under the supervision of the Dental Clinic Practice Manager, you'll support the dental operations by preparing treatment room(s), preparing patient(s) for treatment, maintaining all instrument(s) and material(s) and assisting with any other aspect of the dental operation. This position will be located out of our Port Huron, MI medical facility located at 1011 Military Street.
Daily responsibilities of our Dental Assistant - DA/CDA/RDA may include:
• Set and reset patient room(s) timely
• Greet and seat patient(s) timely
• Ability to build rapport with patient(s), paying attention to detail and providing excellent customer service through positive, professional interaction
• Review and document patient dental history accurately and in detail as well as any current issues/concerns in EMR
• Assist chair side following Dentist directives
• Provide patient support to minimize stressors of receiving care
• Proficient with dental films including panoramic
• Deliver patient education
• Light general office assistance including unlocking doors, turning on equipment, stocking supplies and/or disinfecting treatment room(s)
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
This opportunity can be full or part time and will be temporary.
The term of this assignment will be based on your availability; ideally 2-3 each week until we are able to secure a full time hire.
Operational hours are Monday thru Friday; 830a-5p and include a weekly late night (1030a - 7p).
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) who's main focus is to hope those most in need.
With this opportunity being temporary, there will not be any benefits offered.
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!