Are you looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing organization??
Do you have experience cleaning a healthcare facility?
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Custodian to join our team at our New Haven medical facility!!!
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll support the facility operations by cleaning all rooms, common areas and offices. This position will be located out of our New Haven medical facility located at 58144 Gratiot Avenue.
Daily responsibilities of our Custodian may include:
• Following cleaning schedule to ensure cleanliness of facility
• Laundering mop heads and cleaning towels of the Agency
• Safely and effectively use cleaning products and equipment
• Monitor and report equipment concerns and malfunctions to supervisor
• Maintain facility security system with minimal assistance
• Attends meetings as needed/directed
• Participation in quality improvement activities as needed/directed
• Other duties as assigned
This is a full time; 40 hours per week position.
Hours will be gained Monday thru Friday and will be an 8 hour shift each day but will also include a monthly Saturday (1/2 day; 4 hours).
We are willing to be flexible with the set schedule of the new hire with schedule options being:
- 230pm - 11pm
- 3pm - 1130pm
- 330pm - 12am
- 4pm - 1230am
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance
- Dental insurance provided through Delta Dental of Michigan
- Vision insurance provided through VSP
- 100% company paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage, Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- Option to buy up additional Life/AD&D Insurance with guaranteed issue amounts
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Flexible Spending option
- Supplimental insurance available through Aflac including Accident, Hospital Confinment, Cancer, and Critical Care
- Generous Holiday,Vacation and Personal time
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!