$16.00 / hr Entry Level! NEW WAGES!! Starting at $16 / hr for entry-level production manufacturing roles!
BAK, a Truck Hero company, has led the truck accessories industry with new and innovative truck bed cover concepts that emphasize style, quality, durability, and functionality for our customers. We remain committed to providing the highest quality engineered products, shortest lead times, world-class customer service and best warranties in the industry!
We offer our employees competitive pay and benefits, training, and opportunities for advancement with BAK. We seek individuals interested in working in a positive, team- based environment who are committed to producing top quality products in a safe and productive manner. We welcome new employees who seek to advance their careers to be part of BAK’s exciting future. Join our winning team!
What’s in it for you:
- Set shift schedules – 2nd Shift 5:00 pm – 3:30 am
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Great career opportunities
- $1 an hour shift diferential for 2nd shift
- We work as a team, we respect one another, and value our differences.
Here’s what you’ll do when you join our team:
We have lots of different jobs that work together to make our awesome, great looking, functional products.
Bring a positive, can-do attitude, a commitment to quality, and we will train you!
- First, we want you to be part of a team. With that comes listening and valuing your suggestions and contributions. From the product, to the tools, to the facility itself we are interested in hearing from you.
- Most of our covers are made from aluminum and rubber components in which we cut, punch and assemble on various assembly lines. As a member of our team, you will complete these various build operations.
- Quality, Quality, Quality! Every employee, at every step, ensures we remain the best at what we do.
- Safety. This is a big deal at BAK. If it’s not safe, we don’t do it. We wear all necessary items to protect our eyes, ears, and all the rest.
- Our jobs require some lifting, bending, and elbow grease.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Manufacturing Experience a plus
- A work experience record demonstrating reliable and safe service to previous employers
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive pay, with a wage progression, and the opportunity for increases.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage starting the 1st of the month from hire date
- A matched 401k savings program to plan and save for retirement
- Paid vacation time and paid holidays
- Educational assistance to continue in college or pursue other skills to further your career
- Discounts on great Truck Hero products for you, your family, and friends
Please take a moment to provide us your resume and/or complete our online application. You will quickly receive an acknowledgment that you applied, and we will follow up with again shortly.
Check us out at: https://www.bakindustries.com and www.truck-hero.com