Cambridge Management, Inc. specializes in the management of quality affordable housing communities. We currently manage more than 15,900 apartment homes in California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington. We attribute our success to the skill, versatility, and integrity of our front-line staff. If you'd like to join a growing company where opportunities abound for talented individuals- apply today!
Our sustained growth has created a need for a highly motived, detail oriented, Corporate Staff Accountant to work with the Reporting Department on a wide variety of tasks, including financial statement preparation, financial reporting review and analysis, audit coordination, analysis of internal controls and processes, and general accounting staff support.
Why work for us:
Our benefits package offers Medical, Dental and Vision, 401K with employer match, Life Insurance, Long-Term disability, PTO includes 8 paid holidays, paid vacation/sick leave. We also offer bonus potential and encourage employee growth opportunities.
The Corporate Staff Accountant will work closely with the Accounting Department Management Team on a wide variety of tasks, including financial statement preparation, financial reporting review and analysis, audit coordination, analysis of internal controls and processes, and general accounting staff support.
Assist with Corporate Accounting functions:
- general ledger account reconciliation
- preparation and review of routine adjustments
- investigate outstanding customer AR/AP balances
- cash flow management
- month end/year end close process
- preparation of various schedules for management/ownership
- process and record monthly AR/AP transactions
- process and record monthly credit card transactions
- revenue accounting (management fee analysis)
Assist with managed property accounting functions:
- journal entry preparation
- annual audit coordination
- review of various agreements and contracts
- review of financial statements for periodic reporting purposes
- non-routine transaction processing (AP)
- research of accounting transactions and preparation of correcting adjustments as needed
- unclaimed property reporting
|We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.