QUALIFICATIONS – to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and Experience
Example: Bachelor’s degree required; 6-8 years of related experience and/or training required.
- BS Manufacturing Engineering and / or quantifiable experience equivalent in Operations.
- 10 years progressive and relevant management and supervision experience in Operations.
Minimum 10 years. experience in manufacturing environment required.
Example: Skilled in Microsoft Office, knowledge of database software, order processing systems, manufacturing software, spreadsheets, quality, and word processing.
Strong knowledge in various PC applications such as: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Project, and MRP/ERP
Example: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond to complaints. Ability to effectively present information to top management. Write, speak, and comprehend English.
- Knowledge of manufacturing practices encompassing electro-mechanical assembly.
- Strong production management and supervisory experience in diverse manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting engineering drawings and electromechanical product specifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical parts / assemblies, mechanisms, wiring, connectors, etc.
Strong background in assembly processes and manufacturing flow.
Example: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw an interpret graphs.
Analytical problem solver who can make decisions and follow through on implementation.
Example: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions.
- Motivational and team building skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot solve problems independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good interpersonal skills.
Clear understanding of 5S and Lean Concepts, Practices, and Deployment Strategies.
Travel :Example: Occasional travel may be required.
COMPETENCIES – a skill, knowledge, or ability required of an employee to perform the functions and duties of the job. To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Standing,Walking,Pushing, Pulling, Reaching,Lifting,Talking
VISUAL ACUITY – please check the ONE description of visual acuity requirements (including color, depth perception, and field of vision) that best describes the requirements of the position.
The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.